Tuesday 22 January 2008

Stop visiting Tie-Dye Heart!

Why can't everyone be happy for me? :(

--

Dear Ian MacGillivray,

Your hosting account xxxxxx has been warned due to high CPU usage - it has reached the limit allowed by your hosting plan.

Your plan is allowed to use: 4.5 % CPU average.
Your account has used: 13.25 % CPU average the last 1 day.

Your account will be automaticaly
[<-- lol] blocked if you use more CPU load than your plan is allowed in the next 12 hours.

If you have any questions please open a new support ticket from the Help section of the Control Panel.

Best Regards,
50Webs Web Hosting Team


--

Before anyone slates them though, I must say that 50webs have been fantastic in everything else I've done with them - I'll blog a more detailed recommendation if I can convince them not to pull Tie-Dye Heart at 12pm today :) Please IM me if you notice it's gone down!

Leave a comment.

Recent Tweets