Tuesday 17 July 2007

Busy busy busy

So life's still pretty much a blur at the moment, and I've still got no broadband at home - thus the rather short and sporadic updates at the moment. So, what's new with me? Everything really...

Got a desk of my own in the office at last, so I have my own phone and draws, amongst other things. First step upon getting the desk was clearly to make a sign with my name on it, which ended up a bit more homosexual than planned, but is at least amongst the more interesting ones in the office. I don't yet have my DPE carictature, but that should also be on its way soon enough too.

Will soon have Sky at home for our TV, broadband and phone needs, though I'm still missing a few essentials, like a real bed. So, still looking on eBay for that at the moment. I've been doing well recently to avoid online shopping, but since joining the 'social' distribution list at work, I just get 'Do you want to buy...' delivered to my mailbox 20 times a day, and it's very hard to resist. So far I've restrained myself and only bought a nice canvas picture and a soundcard, both dirt cheap and very good quality.

Better get back to work anyhow, I'm writing up some demos on LINQ at the moment, which is immensely cool if you're into data querying through .NET. Which I now am, obviously. ^^

Leave a comment, or read the 3 comments so far.

cathy said...

drawers!

Ina said...

draws!

cathy said...

dictionary?

Recent Tweets