Wednesday 25 July 2007

Home Brew

Microsoft home brew:
Microsoft Home Brew

Apple home brew:
Apple Home Brew

Open source home brew:
Open Source Home Brew

The mighty social alias of Microsoft has, as always, been entertaining me today, with various pictures of flooding, seemingly ridiculous requests ('Can anyone recommend a company for Grand Canyon helicopter trips?' 'Does anyone have a modelling balloon inflater in the office?') and many, many things I'm tempted to buy.

The above picture comes from a conversation whereby someone suggests a 'home brew' alias, and then later clarifies he means beer, not PC building. I suggested mixing the two, and received that picture in response, which is possibly the best thing I've seen this month, if not this year. And I've seen lots of really cool flooding, along with a fair portion of Microsoft Reading.

I really do love this alias, you can get absolutely everything - a helicopter company was recommended, and a pump found, alongside many other mad requests. Truly awesome.

Leave a comment.

Recent Tweets