Friday 6 July 2007

Opponent's core is now vulnerable

Microsoft move in - CTF

The Wii has been selling massively for many months now, and apparently Microsoft are getting a bit worried. I'm not basing that on all the presentations I've been to this week, or even on the annual conference I attended yesterday. No, this is information in the public domain, as reported by Seattle PI.

So Nintendo, you better curb that growth, or soon you'll find hordes of MS soldiers storming your base. You didn't think Halo was just a game, did you?

--

Childish drawings on my new tablet, such fun ;) I should probably be working..

--

Edit: So I emailed this to the guy who wrote the original article:

From: Bishop, Todd [mailto:____@seattlepi.com]
Sent: 06 July 2007 17:06
To: Ian MacGillivray
Subject: RE: Nintendo to sell land to Microsoft

Oh, man, that's hilarious. Do you mind if I post it?


I think he liked it. He even blogged it.

Leave a comment, or read the 1 comments so far.

Anonymous said...

"Ian MacGillivray of Microsoft ..." Quality!

Recent Tweets