Tuesday 31 July 2007

Old School

So that letter to BT I wrote apparently made a few of you giggle - though I meant it as a mostly formal and standard complaint to them, not a rant. However, that led me to think that some of you might find it amusing if I did post up a few rants I've had from time to time. I can't actually find most of them at the moment (and many are lost in the archives of Imperial Conflict) but here's one from my old webspace.

In this, someone has dared to write in the student's newspaper (which I have clearly marked my territory when it comes to technology related articles) about my beloved CompSoc (over which I am supreme ruler and king - seriously, read the constitution, I am).

Here's the letter I sent to the Aston Times having seen the article.
Here's the article itself, with one or two annotations by myself. NSFW.

Also, whilst browsing through my old space, I found The Game - a HTML adventure I knocked up for anyone who ever used to play those old text based Adventure-style games in the old days. It's not easy, it's not finished and it's not fun, but it is funny ;) Don't use your back button.

Leave a comment.

Recent Tweets