Saturday 21 July 2007

Just One Take

So, today was naturally a very fun one in work, with a fair portion of the Reading workforce off in Orlando for MGX, another set stuck in floods, a futher lot not in the office because they work from home, and the remainder that could be bothered to come in just having fun.

After a short morning's work, I wasn't in the mood to get much done either, so I decided to go and record a video presentation for the Campus Recruitment 101 role I'm applying for, as I won't be able to give a live presentation because I'm off seeing customers on the set date. The role is one that an intern takes on each year, of going off around Universities presenting at recruitment fairs about how great Microsoft is, and then later on organising all of the various interview and assessment days applicants take part in.

The video itself took up most of the afternoon to make (in the largest auditorium at Microsoft UK), and a fair chunk of the evening to edit together - I hope you enjoy it. For those of you who, for whatever reason, don't care why I should get the 101 role, skip to about 4 minutes in and start watching from there :)

Leave a comment, or read the 1 comments so far.

Anonymous said...

I lol'd hard, especially at you with weights

Recent Tweets