Tuesday 10 July 2007

Happy Birthday Me

For those of you who missed it, it was yesterday, and I'm never speaking to you again.

I had to end up going home over the weekend, as Endsleigh don't like getting out of bed on a weekend, and the job of getting references from our employer/previous landlords had been farmed out to them by our estate agents. Can't really complain as it was nice to see Lucie and my mother, and I ended up getting birthday cake ^^

I got a few more cool presents on the weekend too, and a bunch of cards, before getting the train at 9.30pm from Cardiff to Reading, to stroll into work at the excessively early hour of 11.30am. Man I love working here. We left early to drive to the estate agents - all three of us sharing two seats in one very packed car. Fortunately no police drove past us, so it went quite well, except for mild discomfort, which turned into severe discomfort any time 2nd gear was required.

Finally got moved in about 7pm, I'll try and get a 3D model of the house generated in Photosynth - I'll just need to check if I'm allowed to publish anything I make in that first though. I even had a birthday card from Hebs waiting for me when I got in, along with some new furniture, result.

Went out for pizza with Ben and his step-dad as my birthday celebration, with a couple of drinks, which was better than the cold and boring night in I was expecting.

Better get back to work now, expect some sporadic blogging for the next week or so till I get a connection at home, as they're working me hard here :) Sorry :P

Leave a comment.

Recent Tweets