Wednesday 4 April 2007

I believed I could fly

I believe I can fly

Thought I'd post up this picture for the amusement of those of you not on Facebook - where it's suddenly become rather popular. I wasn't getting a head start on the Passion, I was just really, really drunk.

"I Believe I Can Fly" came on inbetween singers at karaoke one night, and, for some reason, it got into my head that this particular song was in fact the music from Titanic, when Kate Winslet stood at the prow of that boat. So, naturally, I got up on a chair, outstretched my arms and expected someone to catch me (as they did, thanks Forx), I stood there for awhile, and was then carried about the room doing my lovely little pose.

Then two hours later I was informed that the actual song from Titanic is "I Will Always Love You". Good job on saving me from looking stupid guys, good job.

Xx

Leave a comment.

Recent Tweets