Thursday 26 April 2007

..with a little help from my friends

Beginning to believe we can actually get something decent handed in for this Group Project now. We've all been working hard on it and the thing, whilst not too pretty, is starting to fulfill all of the specification at last. Ashamed to say that there's a fair bit of hacking going on though, our wonderfully abstracted design hasn't been...strictly adhered to towards the end.

Those of you working on those last pieces of coursework, or even worse - your dissertations, will know how strong the urge to do anything but work is by this sort of time into the thing, but fortunately I've had people looking after me which has put me a bit more in the mood to work.

Julie-oh cooked me an awesome fish pie, of sorts tonight, bacon mixed with haddock anyone? Delicious. Terra gave me a pair of jeans too, which was a bit impromptu and unexpected but they fit quite nice, so that one's a plus too.

Hasn't all been hard work though, I played Guitar Hero today, and managed to up three songs on expert from 3* to 4* - Misirlou, Rock This Town and Crazy On You. Only got Psychobilly Freakout (OUCH) and Carry Me Home (very do-able) left on 3*, then it's time to get everything up to 5*, which will take a bunch more work.

Speaking of which, back to work I go. Xx

Leave a comment, or read the 2 comments so far.

Anonymous said...

Are you paying Julie for all this food? So many of your posts are 'Julie just cooked me this' or 'Julie just made me that'... ;)

Ina said...

Will, that's possibly the worst online alias I've seen in a Long time.

And yes, I have remarked to her that it seems a little unfair for her to be buying the food, cooking it for me and then washing up afterwards. But apparently my company's just that great..

Recent Tweets