Sunday 15 April 2007

I love Free Bird


There's better YouTube videos of live Free Bird, but having watched a few of them, this one surprised me quite a bit. You see, halfway through the guitar solo, the bassist and one of the guitarists disappear, and two new people (one of whom very closely resembles Jesus) seem to take over their instruments, whilst the legendary lead guitarist - Allen Collins - continues to rock out.

Also worth noting is the fact that the crowd is comprised nearly entirely of hot women - when I'm a rock star I'm going to make that an entrance requirement at gigs.

Leave a comment, or read the 3 comments so far.

Anonymous said...

By 'hot' I assume you don't mean 'attractive'? Law of averages suggests there should be some as the crowd is at least made mostly of women, but I can't see any hot ones myself. But then it isn't a very high quality vid... Awesome find tho.

Ju said...

He's not shiny enough to be Jesus...

Ina said...

Will, you're forgetting the sixth Golden Rule; When Free Bird is playing, all girls immediately become 83% more attractive.

Recent Tweets