Tuesday 10 April 2007

I have a new suit!

Not my new suit

I don't have any pictures of it, and I don't have it with me yet, as I got the train home, so my brother's bringing it back in his car. I just wanted to paste the picture above so you could have an idea of what it looks absolutely nothing like.

Now that you've seen what it doesn't look like, might as well tell you some other things about it. It's a gorgeous, very flash Pierre Cardin number, I can't really describe the colour...but it's not very dark or very light. Should leave me looking very professional for when I give presentations for Microsoft to big business types next year though ;)

T'was a bit difficult finding a suit I liked actually, as I've got a 34" chest, and the first couple of places we looked at didn't even go below 38" on the chest, and 32" on the waist - I ended up with trousers that are 28" waist which is a tiny bit big for me, but I can happily wear them without a belt.

Also got a couple of very swish shirts and silk ties to go with it, and a nice new pair of shoes too, so I'm all kitted out for next year now (even though I'll be wearing jeans and t-shirt most of the time I'm in work).

And the best thing of all? My dad paid for the lot ;) Photos when I get it home, promise.

Xx

Leave a comment.

Recent Tweets