Thursday 10 May 2007

Best day ever

Whoever said 'money can't buy you love' (some insect-loving hippy) clearly didn't buy as much cool stuff as me online. I'm currently enjoying psychedelic visuals via R4 on my absolutely massive new TV, with 7.1 surround sound pumping out Astrud Gilberto and Nina Simone, with interludes from The Supremes.

Exam didn't go very well this morning - two of the questions were based on some arbitrary helper classes our tutor wrote for use in lab classes, which I thought was just plain ridiculous. Naturally I answered them very sarcastically, in my own lovely style, but I don't think I did too well overall. And this was meant to be the easy one...ouch.

Oh well, all over soon, then I'm off to Paris (maybe, depending on the [lack of] organisational skills of Bath Canoe Club), off camping with some guys and off to Reading to start work! Exciting stuff.

Leave a comment.

Recent Tweets