Thursday 3 May 2007

Bookmarks are dangerous

Acted pretty much like a real person today, for a change. I was up at some stupid hour - 10 o'clock in the...marning? murning? I forget. That silly bit before lunchtime though, you know the one.

Popped out to town to get ingredients for my super-smoothie (peach, carrot and orange), presents Gib and some lovely food for me, and then back to revision.

And there's the problem. You see, revision comes coupled with its best friend, procrastination. Randomly browsing the internet though, is of course, just not on - that would be wasting time. Checking important things, like your regular links, your bookmarks though, that's fine, that's a normal part of the day - even if you are just visiting the exact same webcomic, which you know perfectly well won't be updated for two days.

I've only managed to buy a couple of things from eBay, and some goodies from XKCD so far, but with weeks more revision and exams left, I'm not sure how much money I'll have left.

Leave a comment.

Recent Tweets