Tuesday 8 May 2007

Romance

To quote that most wonderful of programs, Peep Show - "I'm the least French person on the planet. My favourite cheeses are Cheddar and Red Leicester". To quote pretty much everyone I know, "I hate the French".

Sometimes however, you have to put such differences aside and get on with things regardless, and to that end, I'm off for a little break in Paris with Lu this June, which should be pretty sweet. Few details to be finalised, but I've found us a nice hotel and got a vague idea of what we'll get up to there (Day 1: Louvre. Day 2: Louvre. Day 3: Louvre...though I suppose that plan's open to editing if Lucie insists).

If anyone's been and can make...well, any recommendations at all, then please do so - else we'll probably just end up doing the most touristy things, not that that's such a bad thing in a city like Paris. Should be a nice break inbetween exams and starting work regardless, and a chance to spend a few days wholly with Lu, not something I get too often nowadays.

This doesn't mean I like the French, or France though.

Leave a comment.

Recent Tweets