Tuesday 29 May 2007

I'm blogging that.

I used to look at things and say "Hey, that's cool", and maybe share them with a couple of friends, or post them on one of the forums I frequent. However, I'm finding that my usual response nowadays is simply "I'm blogging that" - which has led to a decline in my forum activity, and in the number of im/irc conversations I start. In case it needed saying, it obviously hasn't done anything to improve my actual real-life sociability too.

On the plus side, this leaves me more free time for Guitar Hero. Anyhow, here's the pic which I said the above to, which got me thinking about all that. It's so ace, I always wondered where the Firefox logo came from.

Firefox Cat

Also, if someone's bored, find the Firefox bus for me and send a link, that thing was awesome.

Leave a comment, or read the 1 comments so far.

Unknown said...

Um..... what the heck is that a picture of!?

Recent Tweets