Sunday 27 May 2007

Bye Bye Baby

..baby I loooove you. Why don't I have more doo-wop on my computer? I blame the RIAA and the Germans.

Had Lu here for a few days, which is why I've been ignoring you and not posting anything new. I realise this is obviously unacceptable, especially at such a critical time in your lives, when most of you either have exams and need the procrastination, or have finished your exams and need something to do all day.

I'm now in the latter of those two categories and as such I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to get up to in the days I'm not traveling about the country, but I imagine it'll involve lots of Guitar Hero and Mah Jong, and probably some American TV too.

Had a fun time with Lu, got her addicted to House and planned the trip to Paris, and cooked a bunch of fun things for her too (including a steak as big as my face, with home made chips made without a chip pan [or substitute]). She might not be off to the Alps (Bath Uni Canoe Club trip), in which case I'll go visit her in Bath, but if she is then I'll have to wait 'til Paris to see her I guess. Oh well :(

Leave a comment.

Recent Tweets