Friday 4 May 2007

So I bought a new TV and speaker system

Don't Buy It

That's what I've had on my desktop all day, after buying various posters and t-shirts, and a scanner/printer for Lucie yesterday, instead of revising. For some reason, it didn't work, and I've managed to buy myself 7.1 Surround Sound speakers and a 32" LCD HD TV that I'm going to use as a second monitor. Byebye £400 and hello unbelievable quality.

As such, I've got a spare 19" CRT Dell M990 monitor - if anyone wants it, you can have it for free, but you'll have to come get it yourself from Birmingham.

I think, for those of you with any interest in my finances, now would be a great time to focus on how pretty the transparency of my vista gadgets (except the notebook, which I made opaque so it was easily readable for you) is, instead of how much I just spent.

Bring on Wednesday! Damn you bank holiday.

Leave a comment, or read the 2 comments so far.

cathy said...

Would I like a 19" monitor?

Ina said...

Not a CRT one nope. Think I've found a home or it anyway.

Recent Tweets