Wednesday 7 March 2007

Another Long Day

Been as busy as usual today, but I did manage to find time to go out food shopping with Julie-oh so that means I'm no longer starving - in fact I should hopefully have enough to last me till I go home for Easter now! :) Maybe.

Other than that, I had an AUMS rehearsal for the concert on Thursday. On The Beautiful Blue Danube went pretty well, given that it was the first time I'd played it with them, and I even had an improv bass solo in Rock Around the Clock, which was pretty fun - should be quite entertaining to do on the night.

Had a bit of hassle from Vista today (still having it in fact), it's insisting on caching all my RAM, which leaves me with none for my processes, so even things like writing this post are causing small freezes. I'm going to reinstall as soon as I get a new DVD drive - my pair have packed up and now completely refuse to read DVDs at all - though that's not too unexpected, I've had them a while, ripped them out of my last machine.

Also managed to get my presentation for Thursday for Microsoft finalised, I've even saved the .txt to my DS so I can go over it in my more boring lectures tomorrow. Need some sleeeep now. Busy busy tomorrow.

Xx

Leave a comment.

Recent Tweets