Friday 23 March 2007

Muffins

Well today's been possibly the laziest I've had in my second year of Uni. Got up quite late, a little bit hungover from the night before, and decided to go back to bed for a while.

I think I eventually stumbled out of my room at the impressive time of 4pm and proceeded to go lounge about downstairs for a short while. I took my daily trip outside (never to be missed) with Julie-oh to get some ingredients and then she shared with me the secrets of...making muffins!

I've got some gorgeous corn & bacon muffins sitting in the fridge now, and there's a ton of gluten-free chocolate muffins cooling in the kitchen, which should keep the house fed for about a week.

She's making me fajitas now, and then we're going to watch a film. How awesome is she eh?

Leave a comment.

Recent Tweets