Monday 5 March 2007

First day at work

Well, just back now from my first shift of telemarketing for the Uni and it was pretty fun actually. I had a few people answer the phone with greetings such as 'Yo, wazzup' and a few who could only speak in monosyballic grunts, but overall most of the people I chatted to were pretty fun and friendly. Got some interesting questions from them, and some interesting answers too, I think I'll quite enjoy this job (and of course, enjoy getting paid).

Lots of tea was provided, as it should be in any job, and the people I'm working with seem pretty cool too. Back to work on Wednesday now! Got a final orchestra rehearsal on Tuesday (for the stuff I've never played, and the stuff I've played once...woo), got Microsoft's final assessment day on Thursday (eep) followed by the AUMS concert (also eep), then work again on Friday. Oh, and let's not forget all the coursework and lectures eh? :(

Leave a comment.

Recent Tweets