Monday 26 March 2007

Fear not The Internet, I will be with you soon

It's been a pretty tough day all round back here in Cardiff, but all should be well soon. I knew connecting to the net might be a slight problem when I saw how far the wireless router was from my room, and so I put on a fake mustache and headed into the horrors of PC World.

Bought myself a Belkin Wireless G Desktop Network Card (mouthful eh?), stuck it in and installed it...and a couple of bluescreens later realised that the drivers most certainly weren't meant for Vista - as their support site has now confirmed.

Shouldn't be too much of an issue, got my mum's laptop for now and I imagine I can swap the card for a USB adaptor tomorrow (hopefully), but I'm still feeling pretty dirty after buying a Belkin product from PC World. Ew.

Leave a comment, or read the 1 comments so far.

Anonymous said...

You need to disinfect every nook...

Recent Tweets