Friday 9 March 2007

Music!

Well the AUMS concert yesterday went pretty well, people even seemed to like my little bass solo and didn't notice when I dropped the last page of sheet music for Pirates Of The Caribbean and improvised the ending.

After that I got forced into coming along to karaoke, where the evil Ed Barrow gave me a yard of ale for having the best 'Worst European Dance' in one of his little contests. That and a few other teeny bits of alcohol and I was quite drunk, to the point where I did the entire Titanic flying thing...to 'I Believe I Can Fly' - I wish someone had told me earlier that that song isn't in fact the song from Titanic. Which explains why the people supporting me were a little slow to grasp the idea.

Ended up being awake from 5.30am till 3am so I haven't been up too long today, and I'm not massively looking forward to work tonight...oh well :)

Leave a comment, or read the 1 comments so far.

Forx said...

Bass solo face! WTF I have a blogger account!

Recent Tweets