Wednesday 14 March 2007

Coursework

Well, got three of them back today and gave one of them in.

HCI's finally over, thank God. Well, except for the exam, but no-one's going to look at the course again until a few days before that. I created a facebook group entitled '[name edited out] has stolen my will to live' yesterday. It now has 40 members, half of whom I've never even heard of. That man sure knows how to leave an impact.

Got my lisp back, only 80% (only? you say) - I was after 100% in that, unfortunately the feedback is one big illegible scrawl so I have no idea what was good or bad about it =/ Oh well.

The Data Structures & Algorithms coursework was 63%, which I wasn't too dissapointed with, given how much of a hindrance it was not speaking chinese during that coursework - I'll take it.

Got 73% for my software engineering too - along with a note saying "You're lucky to have such a great girlfriend" - I showed my classmates the note, but haven't told them why the lecturer wrote it, which is turning out quite amusing. Got software engineering part 2 in for next week, and then I'm done for a while!

Whoop.
Xx

Leave a comment.

Recent Tweets