Wednesday 21 March 2007

Sofa & Job

Just got a call from Nikki Wakefield at Microsoft, checking that I wanted to accept their job offer and giving me some details on the role I'll be in. I'll be in the Developer Platform Evangelism group, and my job title is about 20 words long and I've already forgotten that, but it certainly sounds fun. There's an open day in May to meet all the other interns (and presumably, get yet another tour of the campus), and I'll be starting in July - contract being sent out to me now.

On an unrelated note; whilst walking home, Terra noticed a sofa was being disposed of fairly nearby. As such, he went to get me and we had a wonderful time wheeling it home over the roads, I even got to lie down on it and be transported about for a while (which I'm aiming to make my new regular mode of transport). Hooray for free stuff!

Leave a comment.

Recent Tweets