Monday 12 March 2007

Need supports?

Just as I was leaving a lab class today, I noticed a sign stuck to one of the walls, here it is:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

You may have noticed that I've highlighted certain bits.

Anyhow, this picture has led me to deduce that only one of two unpleasant conclusions can be true.

1. Someone has usurped my position as Lord of practical jokes involving signs.
2. Someone from UCE has gone utterly insane, and believes that despite their not knowing English (and, given that they're from UCE, presumably not knowing I.T. or maths either), they can offer some help to students of a wonderful university like Aston. Once they realise the truth their brain will implode, and although the world will be richer for having one UCE student/faculty member less, I may eventually slip and fall in the slimy brain goo and look slightly foolish. This will lead the member of UCE walking past me to feel smugly superior, gain delusions of grandeur and soon the entirety of Birmingham will be comprised of brain goop, leading to a crash in the UK economy, and death for the chavs whose natural habitat will have been irreparably damaged.

I'm guessing it's the first.

Leave a comment, or read the 3 comments so far.

Forx said...

TEH WIT! Seriously though, we need to track down the creator of these signs or give them a ring... Keke

Ina said...

You say 'seriously though' as though you're implying my post lacks wit. Now I cry.

Forx said...

Your posts do not lack wit, but that post was so fuelled with wit that I had to make special effort.

Recent Tweets