Monday 12 March 2007

MSP applications now open

As I'm sure most of you already know, I've spent the year as a Student Partner for Microsoft. It's been a fantastic experience - I've made some great friends, gotten a lot of good industry contacts, received a ton of free goodies and gained a lot of really good practical experience.

I'd highly recommend the program to anyone who's ambitious and proactive - but I'd hate to see any of the places wasted on someone who's lazy and not prepared to go out there and make the most of it.

If you're interested in applying, then you can download the form and find out a bit more here. There's a section on the form entitled 'Microsoft Student Partner (MSP) Reference:' - so if you want one from me, then just drop me a line before putting my name in the box. Applications close Saturday 26 May 2007 so make sure you get in before then, it's not an opportunity to be missed.

Also on that website, you can find a quote I don't recall making and three pictures of events I was at that don't have me in them! Whoop :)

Leave a comment.

Recent Tweets