Saturday 17 March 2007

Fun by the lake

Played a gig at the Relay For Life down by the lake at Uni today, which was pretty fun.

When they'd said it was a 24 hour relay around the lake, with teams of people taking shifts, I'd imagined something a bit more strenuous than people strolling about in the sun with cans of Carling. I would have gone in for it, planning to run for the entire time I was on duty, except that anyone participating had to collect sponsorship, and I'm not a fan of RAG at the best of times.

So instead we played some ska at them for a while, to a total crowd of about 20. Not the most auspicious gig I've ever played at, but still pretty fun. Terra managed to do an entire lap of the lake whilst still playing, thanks to the amazing range on his wireless pack, and I managed to forget two of our songs and just improvise them instead.

Off to the cinema now, with two of my ladies ;)

Leave a comment, or read the 1 comments so far.

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Im a MSP of Spain and i want to contact with you because i will going to cardiff with a intership during 3 moths in two weeks, my mail is macmarc00@hotmail.com

thanks

Recent Tweets