Friday 17 August 2007

An apology

I've been out hiking in the Peak District this weekend, and foolishly trusted to technology to allow me to blog via my mobile phone - which you might have noticed, never happened. I first tried via my bog standard Nokia, using Blogger's ability to simply text in posts, before realising I'd forgotten to write down the number which I was supposed to text with my entry! :(

I then tried using Will's fancy Smartphone, which connected to the 'net even up in the Peak District, but for some reason it hated Blogger, and refused to 'press' the Publish Post button.

As such, I'm going to be posting a few things retrospectively here, so I hope you'll all forgive me the sin (under the internet-religion of Blogging) of having gone silent for a few days and then blurted out a stream of posts, and the further sin of faking some timestamps for archive clarity.

Leave a comment.

Recent Tweets