Wednesday 29 August 2007

Seems I'm not the only one...

So I just got myself a nifty little stats counter called, in a fit of creativity and innovation...StatCounter.

It's a great tool, and is invisible (the one you see at the bottom of my page is the outdated and rubbish one I used to use) too, if you so choose, though I think I'll switch to the icon soon to show them some support for such a great service.

Onto the point though, one of StatCounter's many advantages over my old counter is that it tells me where people came from. Since installing it an hour or so ago, it's tracked 19 unique hits (getting popular) to my blog, and guess what - six of them came from Googling something to do with BT.

My personal favourite is that I'm now the 9th Google result for 'BT Reconnections', but it's also pretty amusing that three people, within the last hour, have googled 'I hate BT' and then clicked on my blog. :D

Leave a comment, or read the 2 comments so far.

Unknown said...

Guess what I did to get here?

Though things have not got to the level that you have reached, it is still a matter of BT messing us around at every single level I get to. And all that you need doing is their most basic function as a company. A PHONE LINE INTO A HOUSE!

Oh how much i wish i lived in Hull right now, they don't have to deal with the monstrosity that is British Telecom.

ffs

Ina said...

I think that's possibly the first time I've heard someone say 'I wish I lived in Hull'...

Now then, who's up for some kind of violent mob outside the BT offices? :)

Recent Tweets