Thursday 30 August 2007

Will Thompson

So, I recently suggested to Will Thompson (there's some search engine juice for you Will *wink*) that he should start blogging properly - because he seems pretty great at finding fun information on the web, and I'm pretty sure he could generate some quite interesting content if he put his mind to it.

Unfortunately, Will seems reluctant to put in any hard work to get himself a readership - clearly not a believer in the philosophy of 'If you build it (and it's not a pile of crap about shoes), they will come' - and so he's challenged me to get ten people to comment on his blog first, before he'll start writing.

Will Thompson
Will looking fab in his low-res employee ID photo

Now, no-one bothers to comment on mine in general, but with the joys of online stalking, I know you're reading it, so I ask you to make the special effort of clicking through to Will's Blog and leaving him a short note, telling him you'd like to see some content. And then, just as critically, putting him in your favourites or subscribing to him so you can read that content.

Now, for those of you who don't know the wonderous person that is Will (and you're missing out), here's a few key points as to why I want him blogging:

  • He finds great websites
    Will's responsible for turning me on to such sites as OmNomNomNom (say it along to every picture) and Bad Gas

  • He finds great news stories - I believe he was the first to mention the Simplified Spelling Society to me.

  • He knows a bunch about cool new tech, and will be happy to share it

  • Great taste in books, music and TV - you're bound to find some good recommendations

  • Goes travelling to very nice places, and seems to have quite a lot of fun

Right, enough of all that, go comment on Will's blog :)

Leave a comment, or read the 2 comments so far.

Anonymous said...

Done.

Anonymous said...

I agree with that, I've just left a comment on Will's blog to that effect. :)

Recent Tweets