Thursday 30 August 2007

BT - Bringing people together

I'm delighted to see that a vast (ok, under a hundred) number of people typing in 'I hate BT', 'Hate BT' and my new favourites 'OH MY GOD I HATE BT' (yes, even the caps are copied verbatim) into search engines and subsequently flocking here, though I must say I'm unsure as to exactly what they're gaining from reading my rants...maybe just some tips on angry letter writing.

Regardless, if anyone, like Anthony here, is interested in a 'bloggingly-incited revolution against this most terrible and disastrous of companies' then get in touch - I know a guy who does great deals on pitchforks and torches.

I even sketched a logo for us...

BT Sucks
BT - Just say no...if you can get through to them that is

Leave a comment, or read the 4 comments so far.

Unknown said...

I like it, one thing i may add is..

'please hold, your call is important to us'

but its nice as it is. I'm gonna put it on my blog.

As far as thing go with starting our telecommunications revolution, i will attempt to amass minions over the coming days.

Ina said...

Yeah that one always gives me a laugh, for a few seconds anyway, until I remember how much of a lie it is...

I do love minions :)

Unknown said...

Just for info, I've posted a method of getting better service from BT. It is only if like us you have a grievance I suppose, but it should work every time...

It involves emailing the CEO of BT and telling him how bad you think he and the rest of the company is, so its fun!

Ina said...

Ahahaha. It works.

I got a reply from him in 2 hours - the 'high level complaints team' is going to sort it out for me.

Great job Anthony.

Recent Tweets