Thursday 9 August 2007

Living in fear



I do love that episode. Unfortunately however, I can sympathise with Bart in my current state, I'm petrified of every door handle, every bannister and even parts of my desk, and I'm turning into a nervous wreck here.

In an attempt to try and shy away from having the office status of 'that student' (if successful, I'll even get a name and everything) I've been dressing slightly more smartly when I come into work. I don't mean anything ridiculously over the top, like a shirt, or trousers that aren't ripped, but I have been wearing some quite nice long sleeved tops.

Some quite nice, cotton, long sleeved tops.

A combination of the static electricity this top generates, and the flow of pure evil \., amongst others, reliably informs me pulses throughout Microsoft's heart, has led to me becoming quite negatively (or possibly positively, I am quite a cheery guy...) charged, turning every piece of metal into a feared nemesis. I find myself twitching just at the sight of a doorhandle now...I don't know how I'm going to make it through the rest of the day.

Yours, in fear,
Electroman.

--

It would be so cool if that nickname took off...

Leave a comment.

Recent Tweets