Friday 31 August 2007

Gaping Void

Gaping Void

A popular little comic amongst folk here at Microsoft is Gaping Void, and although the art style is a bit...interesting, the comics are a pretty good insight into the world of technology that offer quite a giggle.

In the spirit of the above (and of the below), I've added a new category into my blog posts, called 'e-life'. The reference, for those of you who don't get it, is to a small comic I saw in The Times one day, which depicted a typically shabby geek in front of a computer, with the subline '...when you realise you've spent so long writing your blog, that you have nothing to blog about' - but I prefer to think of it as simply blogging about blogging.

To further the spirit of recursion, I'm going to put a hyperlink to the category E-Life before I use it for the first time, and therefore create the URL.

Nice eh?

Leave a comment.

Recent Tweets