Monday 27 August 2007

Back from the Reading Festival

Well, I'm back from the Festival at last, and nicely showered and (mostly) rested. Living in Reading made things so much nicer, being able to pop home for a quick shower a couple of times - and not having all the hassle of getting home. It also meant I got to see Reading station this afternoon - at 2pm there was a queue hundreds of people long just to get train tickets. I dread to think how long it'll take those people to get home.

I'm not sure why I took the Thursday and Friday as part of my annual holiday from work, because all of the same work is still there, and so are the deadlines, so I'm just going to end up making everything up in my own time. I even did some (mild) advertising for Microsoft at the festival, handing out some t-shirts and the like.

So, anyhow, for those of you with hours to kill, I'll be writing a little bit up about everyone I saw - I'll try to keep things short though so as not to bore you all to death, especially given that I don't actually have any photos from the event :(

Leave a comment.

Recent Tweets