Monday 13 August 2007

Transformers is the Best Movie Ever

So, I was a bit wary of going to watch the new Transformers movie, because I'd heard awful things about how it screwed with the original series, and all of the trailers made it out to just be a bunch of robots with special effects.

With this suitably low bar in place, there was no way the film could possibly dissapoint. I'm pretty sure the film was just pure awesome, but in case it was just my mindset, I'd advise equally low expectations when you go to watch the film.

I won't ruin the plotline for you, mostly because you'll already know it if you watched the cartoons, and if not you can guess it in about 5 minutes, so it'd be pretty hard to ruin. I will, however, tell you that the entire film is crammed with more awesome army guys than Black Hawk Down, more laugh out loud humour than American Pie and more giant robot fights in New York than...um. More giant robot fights than A Clockwork Orange.

If you're male, you have to go and see this film for yourself so you can feel like you were 8 years old again. If you're female...I think one of the robots has emotions for about four seconds before blowing something up.

Leave a comment.

Recent Tweets