Saturday 15 September 2007

BT - Sorted

September 14th - 18:34
I email the CEO of BT again, explaining that nothing has yet been resolved and asking that he get someone to contact me.

September 14th - 21:01
CEO of BT replies, apologising and asking his team to get in touch.

September 14th - 22:00
Head of the Chairman's Office mails me from a Blackberry, promising to ensure I'm contacted in the morning.

September 15th - 09:04
Carmel Alexander (what a name!) calls, I'm really nice to her and she apologises a lot, finds out exactly what needs to be done, and promises to go away and do it

September 15th - 11:13
Carmel calls again, to inform me that the line is back up, a Direct Debit form has just been put in the post and that the previous two bills have been cancelled.

--

Not bad eh? Seems the last guy from the Chairman's Office who was supposed to sort this out went on holiday instead, I sense he's going to be in some trouble when he gets back. Guess I can get on with blogging about random rubbish I find on the internet and various places I go now, instead of a utility company, which probably hasn't made for thrilling reading.

For now though, I'm off to make some phone calls! :)

Leave a comment, or read the 2 comments so far.

Unknown said...

It just goes to show, its who you know... or randomly email out of the blue.

Ours is sorted now, now is the call for compensation.

Ina said...

Good to hear we're both satisfied, for now.

Good luck with the compensation, and thanks for the idea of emailing him :)

Recent Tweets