Sunday 16 September 2007

o2 Simplicity

I recently signed up to a new mobile phone contract - o2 simplicity, after my previous one ran out. It's a great deal, for £15 a month I get:

  • 200 minutes

  • 400 texts

  • 1mb browsing
I'm not sure the browsing will be enough to meet my needs, now I've got a fancy Smartphone, which I'll be hooking up to my Outlook, but the rest of it is fantastic.

Got to love o2 customer service too, took four minutes from ringing them to hanging up with a new contract effective immediately, and that includes the time wasted because I'd completely forgotten all my details.

And best of all? It's a 30-day contract, which rolls over, so I'm free to go anywhere else whenever I want. Nice.

Leave a comment, or read the 7 comments so far.

Anonymous said...

Read about this on your blog and thought it looked pretty good so I checked it out..

I assume you looked at the extras? If you wanted more browsing you can pay £3 a month for 2MB more... xxxxx

Ina said...

Yeah I saw that, I'll see if I need it or not.

How long you got left on your current contract?

Anonymous said...

My contract has run out which is why I'm looking.

Got a few questions for them fist though - I couldn't seem to find the real small print.

Ina said...

What questions? I should have answers.

Anonymous said...

Okay...
So it's a one month contract ?
How are multimedia messages counted? - My current contract counts one as 4 normal text messages.
How are texts from abroad counted?

Ummie... Not sure what else yet..
Minutes are any time and network aye?

Shouldn't you be presenting something?

xxxx

Ina said...

Yes, which rolls over every month.

One multimedia == 5 (I thought it was 5, maybe 4, same as standard o2 anyway..) text messages.

Sending/receiving, don't know, but it'll be the same as any other o2 contract I imagine, ask when you ring up.

Yes, minutes are any time/network.

Are you moving from a non-o2 provider?

--

Someone else is doing this bit of the presentation, I'm back on in a mo...

Anonymous said...

No I'm on O2.

Thankies, I'm off to be busy. Enjoy your day!

Recent Tweets