Sunday 23 September 2007

Great news

So I've finally gotten done, something I've been trying to accomplish for over half a year now, and something I've wanted to do for a lot longer than that. All will be revealed shortly, once the final kinks are worked out - but for now I have a request.

If anyone fancies helping me out with some promotional work - posters, flyers, word of mouth, changing your forum signature, blogging, anything at all, then please get in touch. You can mail me, call me, instant message me, talk to me in real life or just leave a comment on the bottom of this post.

There will be rewards.

Leave a comment, or read the 2 comments so far.

Unknown said...

Hey, I will do what little I can do to promote whatever it is that needs promoting. :-)

Just send me the call and I will blog on it like mad!

Anonymous said...

why have you just sent me a message at 11.50pm with no meaning? What's happening tomorrow?

Recent Tweets