Tuesday 25 September 2007

Tie-Dye Heart goes public!

My brand-new webcomic, Tie-Dye Heart has, after half a year of waiting and working, finally been released to the wide world. I don't really think I can communicate how happy I am here, or how much this means to me.

I've always wanted to do something like this, and I encountered so many problems, so many let-downs and so many things I couldn't do without help, that I'd started to lose confidence in my philosophy that if you want something, anything, enough, then you can get it.

The comic represents a lot of hard work, from myself and three other folks and has the single goal of bringing a smile into people's days. I'd like to ask you, and your friends, and their friends, and their fish, to go out and publicise Tie-Dye Heart, by whatever means you think appropriate. Those of you who do a good job can have your very own [at]tiedyeheart.com email address.

Here's some examples of what other folks are doing, let me know what you get up to:

  • Putting the URL as their MSN subline

  • Putting the URL in their forum signature

  • Blogging about the site

  • E-mailing friends about the site

  • A Facebook Group has been created

  • Putting up posters and handing out fliers (contact me if you want some of these) - I can print and post them if you're in the UK, or give you the stuff to print yourselves)


And, enjoy :)

Leave a comment, or read the 1 comments so far.

Anonymous said...

I'm having the same problem with tiedyeheart.com as I was with the apple site :( I want to read it now!

Recent Tweets