Wednesday 26 September 2007

The Ultimate Steal

Microsoft Office 2007 Ultimate for £40 - students only.

So this is a new promotion from Microsoft, and if enough people take part in it using the link above, I get some cool stuff.

I wasn't planning on posting it up here as I've been known in the past to advocate some even cheaper methods of getting Office at University. However, a fair few of you have mentioned the offer to me in passing, so it seems a bit churlish not to at least offer up the link here.

Doubt I'll win anything, but worth a go. If you know of anyone else who's planning to take up this cool little offer, get them to use the link above too - if I do win the pretty prize, I'll be sure to blog about it for you :)

Leave a comment, or read the 1 comments so far.

Unknown said...

You may actually win something, im giving the link to a local landlord I know who has LOTS and LOTS of students under his wing (so to speak). So methinks you should get something.

For you info its Cable Street in Lancaster, or the Lancaster Property Network. http://www.cablestreet.org/

Good Luck

Recent Tweets