Thursday 27 September 2007

Get good service from the Royal Mail

I got a lovely letter from Hebs a couple of days back (why don't you guys ever send me letters? I hate you too), after I'd been waiting for one for weeks.

You see, she'd promised me one, and told me she'd sent it more than once, but those evil folks over at the Royal Mail kept managing to lose her letters. To prevent it this time, she left a cute note on the back of her envelope (click to enlarge):



So, that's it, all it takes is a personal touch and a smile, and one can get anything done. And you're all bastards for not writing to me.

Xx

Leave a comment, or read the 3 comments so far.

Danny Wheeler said...

when was the last time you wrote to me?

........now whose the bastard

Ina said...

Found someone to buy your phone today Danny boy.

Anyway, it's my blog, I give out the insults here, damnit.

Unknown said...

Eeee I'm famous =) x x

Recent Tweets