Tuesday 25 September 2007

You guys are all sick

So, whilst playing with my favourite tool, StatCounter, to move some of my paid-for allowances over to Tie-Dye Heart (hey guys, guess what, I have a comic! *wink*), I came across some quite disturbing stuff. Here is a selection of search terms people used to find my blog today:

  • Team ina - Clearly an educated soul

  • MS paint guitars - Perfectly normal so far

  • BT line reactivate - Wonder if I changed their mind?

  • I hate BT - Me too..

  • I Hate BT - Pattern here anyone?

  • I hate BT - ...

  • Fuck off BT

  • Fuck BT

  • BT Fuck - I really hope this person just got their words mixed up

  • I hate working for BT - And I'm so retarded I think typing that into a search engine will help

Enough of that, there's more though, I promise. Here's a couple of really disturbing ones:
  • Peep show olive oil - What?

  • Terry Wogan naked picture on the web - What's worse? That they Googled that, or that that phrase somehow links to my blog?

Enough of that scary insight for now...

Leave a comment, or read the 1 comments so far.

Unknown said...

Dear Ina,

I Googled for "Terry Wogan Naked" and yours was the fourth result. I would like it to be the first result. Get to it. Please.

Love and hugs,

Sam

PS
I would also like a picture of Terry Wogan naked please. Thanks. Please send it to terrystoger@mazz0.com. Thanks again.

Recent Tweets