Friday 14 September 2007

New homepage

Although the unbelievably fabulous site which has previously served me well as a homepage and, ocassional source of nourishment (when whichever of my ladies was around was in good humour) is now back up, I've still been looking for somewhere new to call home, since starting work.

BitchMakeMeASandwich.com, for those of you who weren't aware, was my old homepage, and did a perfect job - static content, tiny bandwidth and a smile a day - and it was very hard to find a replacement.

Fortunately, I recently stumbled across the simply fantastic d-e-f-i-n-i-t-e-l-y.com. It makes me so, so inexplicably happy that someone's gone to the effort of making a yearly payment (albeit, a fairly small one) to get that domain, just for the benefit of the internet's grammar police. I was going to say for the benefit of those who simply can't spell that fairly basic word - but they'll never manage to find the site ;)

Leave a comment.

Recent Tweets