Thursday 20 September 2007

Ian MacGillivray

For reasons that will forever remain a mystery, this blog has moved from being the third Google result for "Ian MacGillivray" to the seventh at some point between the last time I was bored enough to Google my name, and today.

You'd think I might be upset, or at least, not extremely happy about this, but you'd be wrong. Because, for the first time since I can remember, the top result is no longer this:



Do you have any idea how horrifying it was, when, as students do, a group of people sat around searching their names, and eventually came on to mine, and the first five words that came up were 'gay lesbian bisexual transgender student'. I hate that guy with a passion.

This other Ian MacGillivray though, seems great. Likes the outdoors, does nice paintings - what more could I ask for?


Stag, Hinds Stormy, by Ian MacGillivray

Leave a comment.

Recent Tweets